CORE and Vision
DisclaimerAll blog content is an expression of my personal opinion and for general information purposes only. Any tips, advice or techniques described may not be right for you personally. Due care has been taken while preparing these posts, no responsibility will be assumed by me for the consequences what so ever, resulting out of acting on these tips. Sandy Seeber
- Pass it on fb.me/3oNww5BLt 5 days ago
- Have you heard... Primate is the new way to make friendships! primateapp.com/get 6 days ago
- Job, Management, Business
- Inner Self & Soul Journeys
- Have you arrived yet?
- Top 5 Tips on How to Let Go
- What you might have missed
- Why your life will never be different
- Why fighting reality won’t make it better
- How to Be Who You Are
- How to Remove Stress from Your Life
- The Secret Ingredient
- How to Reclaim Your Personal Power
- How to Heal Your Image of Yourself
- Boundaries – Merging Lines Between You and the Rest of the World
- 7 Steps to Become a Truly Powerful Woman
- 7 Steps to Greater Self-Awareness
- Empower Yourself in 7 Easy Steps
- Need for Attention – 7 Healthy Ways to Gain Attention!
- Feelings – 3 Ways to Uncover the Cause of Your Feelings
- Top 10 Questions that Could Change Your Life!
- Wish List – Top 7 Secrets for Dreams to Come True!
- The magic of four sentences!
- Break Free from Your Need of Approval – 10 Steps Strategy!
- Tiring strategies to gain a glimpse of happiness!
- Unity in Healing
- Blogging in Deutsch
Tag Archives: Poem
Wondering I am here wondering the shape is somewhat edgy hard to accept sharp corners everywhere I almost cut myself I am wondering the air is somewhat heavy hard to accept smokey clouds everywhere I almost lost myself … Continue reading
Again I am standing at the cliffs Ready to jump into nothingness Once I thought I failed to commit Now I know I held on for too long I ‘ve released the safety belt Not needed where I am going … Continue reading
Approval declined Leaving behind All that love, I used to have All that passion, I used to feed from All my dreams Buried Underneath a bond of approval Discarded me – Salty tears have dried No connection left Gloom One … Continue reading
A New Dawn arrives in the midst of chaotic worlds who has found? the gold leads to treasures beyond horizons it’s been deep and deeper buried underneath all rules awaiting the end of the dark to inspire with a new … Continue reading
Stranded A path of desperation leads nowhere irritation illusion darkness light catches the heart gently touched by salty oceans big walls breaking ice water falls deep cleansing pure worlds creation a new reality! . by Sandy Seeber – January, 2012 More articles by Sandy … Continue reading